It's that time of year that it's traditional to spoil your mum with gratitude for all the things she does for you. If you're not going to be seeing your mum in person this Sunday for Mother's Day, you can at least send her a bunch of flowers to show you care. Organising that online couldn't be easier - so now you've no excuse to forget. Also see: How to make personalised cards online.
How to buy flowers online
• Open your web browser and search for 'flowers'. There are loads of choices, from Interflora and Serenata Flowers to eFlorist, Bunches, M&S, Next Flowers and even Moonpig.com. The latter might be a good choice if you want to send a personalised card at the same time, but you can choose whichever site you fancy.
• We've gone with Serenata Flowers because we've used it before, and because it has some good deals ahead of Mother's Day - especially with the 5% voucher code we found online. (Don't worry, your mum doesn't know that.)
• Choose a website and look at the bouquets on offer. If you don't know anything about choosing flowers, play it safe and go for one of the bestsellers. For example, Serenata Flowers is offering Aztec Sun as a bestseller at £24.99 with £5 off.
• Once you've chosen a bunch of flowers, just click on it to go to the product page. Now select what size bunch you want: Standard, Deluxe or Supersize. You'll have to pay a little more to get a bigger bunch - the Aztec Sun costs £29.98 for Deluxe or £34.98 for Supersize.
• If you want to send a teddy, balloon, box of chocolates, vase or other with your flowers, select an item below your choice of bouquet size.
• Now choose a date for your delivery. Right now Serenata Flowers is offering guaranteed free courier delivery on Sunday 26 March, meaning your flowers will arrive between 8am and 6pm, and you'll be informed of a one-hour delivery slot nearer the time.
• When you're happy with your choices choose Order Now.
• If you didn't choose an extra gift along with the flowers, you'll be prompted to do so now. You can select one of the options if you want to, or to skip just scroll down and choose 'Continue to checkout'.
• On the next screen enter your name, email address and phone number, then click Continue.
• You'll now be asked for your mum's name and address. Start typing the address or postcode into the field to get auto suggestions.
• Specify any special delivery instructions and select Mother's Day as the occasion, then enter a gift message. This can be printed on a free default card, or you can choose something more appropriate for £2.99.
• When you're done, click 'Continue to Payment Details'.
• Before you buy anything online it's a good idea to search for voucher codes online. We found a 5% off voucher for Serenata Flowers using the code vd7yTR56dfa. To enter your voucher code click the voucher code link under your order details on the right side of the screen.
• Serenata Flowers accepts payment by Visa Electron, Switch, Solo, Mastercard and Maestro. Enter your card number, expiry date and security code, then click Pay. You should get an email receipt within a few minutes. And that's it - easy!